Passenger In The Driver's Seat

Welcome to the ride of my life, as passengers in this vehicle of exeprience and wonders, as am i. Let us watch as the wheels turn and the road branches in ever more exciting ways. Welcome to my world, friend.
Not for the faint hearted =)

The Passenger Himself

Shaz here, well thats my name and im just another aspiring artist in a sea of painterly colleagues. A Love for Books and Art Defines me and a tendency to give a lasting impact etches me into your heart. Happy reading my friends!

FRIENDS

friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Deviantart + Psdtuts + CGtalk + link + link + link + link + link +

ARCHIVES

January 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Excerpt I
A beginning

Talk FM

Road Radio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Self Reflections I

It was a night like any other, I was lying on a mattress in a high rise condo, 16 years old, alive, invincible, and ultimately, stupid. You were talking to me that day, thru the messages, a desperate plea for a best friend, and now only do i realize was your own silent confession.
I knew it in my heart or maybe a wild guess that you had fell for me, but i was embracing a new life by then, a new world, a new belief. Embracing the feet of a fallen martyr, the man who died at Calvary. I knew then as i know now, that we were not meant to be. I am as always a rebel, refusing to bow down to any chains, be it religion or race. You were orthodox, innocent and pure.
I pushed you away, thinking it was for the best, only to have you in the back of my mind for the years to come. Now you reenter my life thru that window called Facebook.
I'm as sure of it now, as i was then, though age had given me a bit more brains and wisdom, as well as a certain measure of grace.
I love you.. always will.
The flames of first love burn brightest, flashing in a barren land untouched by its tongues. Forever it will burn, flickering, weakening, flaring, rising and falling with time, but never dying.
This post is dedicated to you, Spendergirl.

Shaz