Passenger In The Driver's Seat

Welcome to the ride of my life, as passengers in this vehicle of exeprience and wonders, as am i. Let us watch as the wheels turn and the road branches in ever more exciting ways. Welcome to my world, friend.
Not for the faint hearted =)

The Passenger Himself

Shaz here, well thats my name and im just another aspiring artist in a sea of painterly colleagues. A Love for Books and Art Defines me and a tendency to give a lasting impact etches me into your heart. Happy reading my friends!

FRIENDS

friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Deviantart + Psdtuts + CGtalk + link + link + link + link + link +

ARCHIVES

January 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Sketces I
Random Insanity I
Excerpt 3
Excerpt Epilogue I
Books I
Excerpt 2
Self Reflections I
Excerpt I
A beginning

Talk FM

Road Radio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Father Kree

This is a simple story
About a Priest named Kree.
Who went and had himself
A little, killing spree.

First was his mum,
With a butter knife.
Next with a spoon,
He did his wife.

He traveled the world,
A friendly dear
Then he would slice you,
from ear to ear

If they're unlucky,
Survive the first strike.
Always they'll ask,
Why they deserve the pike.

I'm God's flock,
A faithful sort.
All i ever do,
Is pray a lot.

And old Kree would smile and
SWISH!
Why? Am i not granting your wish?


Note : An intro for an appearing character in the Excerpts