Passenger In The Driver's Seat

Welcome to the ride of my life, as passengers in this vehicle of exeprience and wonders, as am i. Let us watch as the wheels turn and the road branches in ever more exciting ways. Welcome to my world, friend.
Not for the faint hearted =)

The Passenger Himself

Shaz here, well thats my name and im just another aspiring artist in a sea of painterly colleagues. A Love for Books and Art Defines me and a tendency to give a lasting impact etches me into your heart. Happy reading my friends!

FRIENDS

friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Deviantart + Psdtuts + CGtalk + link + link + link + link + link +

ARCHIVES

January 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Deviation I : Why?
Excerpt 4
This World of Mind
Father Kree
Sketces I
Random Insanity I
Excerpt 3
Excerpt Epilogue I
Books I
Excerpt 2

Talk FM

Road Radio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Insanity II : Of Twos and Ones

Today my friendly neighbourhood mamak dude surprised me when he gave back some change. He was pretty damn convinced that a 10 cent was in fact a 20 cent.

My housemates then went ahead to educate him on the virtues of knowing the difference between two and one.

Its a simple lesson.
The most important numbers of our lives.



We all love it (guys)



We all have it (guys)

But mamakman doesnt seem to understand the concept.
He insisted 10 cents is 20 cents.

Maybe he was hoping my housemate will put it under his pillow. And the Tooth Fairy will correct his problem.





I'm sure he's got all the twos and ones you'll ever need. Just hope he's not gay =D